Interview with Poet Jeniann Bowers




1. How is this poetry book different then your others?

A. This book is different from my other poetry books because I have stepped out of my comfort zone and into something new with my writing. Yes, it is still about life, love and struggles but it is more positive and more directed towards me changing as a person than about my dark past.


2. What poetry out of your 'Poetry Is...???' book is your favorite?

A. My favorite part is poetry. The poetry is a new view I have on myself as a person and my writing. I see myself changing and growing into a new person each day I wrote this book, I became a new me within the pages. One that faced a broken heart and lost friendship and one that also says goodbye to a part of my past that I never was able to do until now.


3. What writing projects are you working on now?

I am currently work on nothing right now...hahaha just joking! I am but that is a secret that I am not revealing to anyone right now. It is many projects in one.


4. When is your favorite time to write?

A. I have two favorite times to write, but I usually do all my writing when my kids are sleeping and its quite where I can have my music on low and no one is bothering me or screaming for “Mom.” My second favorite is right before bed when KayCee K. and I watch WWE Universe I will sit and write by my phone or tablet. I like my privacy, if I feel someone can read my writing I won't write. However, I am trying to step away from the computer and write my poetry by the power of pen and paper more.


5. Out of all your books what one was the hardest to write?

They all hold a special place in my heart. Expressions and Letters & Phraseology and Letters are probably the hardest to write but the most therapeutic of all my poetry. I wrote these in the last years of my marriage to my kids' father and through a deep dark depression era of my life. However, Poems, Dreams & More was actually the hardest because I was dealing with a lot of negativity within myself and self- doubt. I struggled hard to finish and publish it.

Buying Links

Amazon

Amazon UK

Paperback

Amazon

Amazon UK

Createspace


Social Networks

Poetry Is... (Blog)

Poetry Is... (Website)

Facebook (Poet Jeniann Bowers)

Expression On Life Book One Facebook

Expressions and Letters Facebook

Phraseology and Letters Facebook

Poems, Dreams & More Facebook

Poetry Is... Facebook

Poetess Jeniann's StreetTeam Facebook

Google + (Poet Jeniann Bowers)

Google + (Poetry Is...)

Tumblr

Pinterest

Twitter

Wattpad

About Me

Amazon Author Central

Blog Talk Radio

YouTube

Instagram

Goodreads Author




Double Decker Books

Shining light onto authors & poets from around the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram