Character Interview for Buried Alive



Character Interview
Question one:  So tell us a little about yourself.
Answer one:  My name is Monica Campbell. I live in Caldwell Parish, Louisiana. I was engaged to be married, but it didn’t work out. No kids. I’m currently unemployed.

Question two:  So why are you here today?
Answer two:  I’m here to tell my side of the story while I await trial.

Question three:  So what was it like waking up at the bottom of your own grave?
Answer three:  Well, it was dark (haha). But seriously, it was the most frightening thing you can imagine. Disoriented. Misplaced. Bound. Short of breath. And even if you’re not claustrophobic, you feel it in that moment. I wouldn’t wish that fate on my worst enemy.

Question four:  Speaking of which, would you have liked for Jeff and Martin to suffer that same fate?
Answer four:  No. That would have been getting off easy as far as though two are concerned.

Question five:  What was you thinking while climbing out?
Answer five:  Freedom. Getting out was the only thing that mattered at the time. When you’re underground and can barely breathe, dirt caving in on top of you as fast as you can knock it out of the way, you don’t really have time to worry with thinking. Plus, I didn’t remember anything that had happened at that time.

Question six:  How did you feel when you did remember?
Answer six:  Anger. Resentment. Pity. Sadness. Joy. I think every emotion in existence passed through me at one point.

Question seven:  Do you think you handled it accordingly?
Answer seven:  Absolutely.

Question eight:  Really? Why?
Answer eight:  The justice system is flawed. It was my word against theirs. They would have gotten off easy…probably with a slap on the wrist.

Question nine:  Do you regret it?
Answer nine:  Hell no. I just wish I wouldn’t have let them off as easy as I did.

Question ten:  One last question. Now that you’re here…do you feel any differently?
Answer ten:  No. I don’t think I did anything wrong. I’m innocent. I’m the victim here.


The links for Buried Alive are as follows-

My author page is



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram