Interview with Poetess Michele Ward



Interview with Michele Ward


When did you start writing poetry?
I started writing poetry in the late 1980s.

Do you have a favorite poem in your book, ‘Ponderings’?

My favorite poem in my book is, "I AM."

Who are your favorite poets to read?
My favorite poets to read are Dylan Thomas, Jeniann Bowers and E.E. Cummings.

What inspires you to write?
Much of my inspiration to write comes from books, friends, depression, delight, nature and every opportunism I can think of.

What do you hope readers take away/learn from you poetry?
When someone reads my poetry, I hope it resonates with their own experiences in life, be it tears or just that warm feeling one gets when they think, "I've been there; I can relate."  Or the nature poetry, "I feel like I just took a walk in the woods." 


 Buy Ponderins TODAY in Paperback or Kindle on Amazon! 




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram