Excerpt from Ponderings by Michele Ward




“I AM” 
By Michele Ward 

I AM . . . Woven Wind, clearing troubled, anxious minds. Let me fluff the tresses of your straw-strewn hair.

I AM . . . Sky, filled with hopes and dreams. Dream of my possibilities for you.

I AM . . . Earth, nurturing seeds and expressing life. Hold me in you hands and smell me. Squish me soft between your naked toes.

I AM . . . Sea, with many-voiced waves whispering peace and squalling surrender. Roll up your jeans and frolic in my beauty.

I AM . . . fire, guided light and energy for your journey here. Diffuse me only if you dare.

I AM . . . Smoke, warning you of eminent danger. Watch for me.

I AM . . . Creek, on a refreshing and quenching quest, accompanying you on the curls and coils of travel.

I AM . . . Garden, to behold and nourish. I need weeding, watering, watching, sunrays bright, with dazzling light and song.

I AM. . . Grass, to cool and soften your senses. Go ahead; take off your shoes, walk on me. Let me refresh your feet for frolic.

I AM . . Flower. They call me blossom. Enjoy my short-lived beauty, frail and fragrant. Caress me quiet and elegant.

I AM . . . Rain, to soothe and shower you with trickling memories. Come outside and keep me company in the marvel of my downpour. Play in me.

I AM . . . Thunder, to release you from your daily doldrums.

I AM . . . Lightening. They call me Neon Sky. Thunder speaks of me. Look for me when thunder shakes your world. I’ll be there to entertain you and spark adventure in you languid life.

I AM . . . Ocean Tide, the ebb and flow of life: In-flowing good, out-flowing bad. But you never know what the tide is going to bring in. Hold my hand so we both won’t be swept away with the out-going bad. It is not always good to be alone.

I AM . . .Sunbeam. I love to make your body warm all over. But I can be dangerous. Don’t get too close for too long or I’ll burn you. Allow me space to glow when and where you can. Don’t shut me out all day. A little dose of me can be good for your moody moments.

I AM . . .Air, the substance you breathe. Do not take me for granted. Help me to stay pure for you. Inhale me; take me in.

I AM . . . Tree. Birds rush to settle safe in my branched arms. Come dawdle in my shade. Climb up and behold the freedom I feel up here to stir the sky senseless.

I AM . . . Bird. I dance on wind-tides to the tempo of my wings, sprinkling nymph and gnome notes over fields of dreams dreamt.

I AM . . . Music. Dance with me please! I love to dance to the rhythm of nature. Listen . Do you hear it? Or is the silence too loud for you?

I AM . . . Silence. I bring you calm and intuition. To you I promise magic. Take time to soak in my essence. Let me soften you - within and without.

I AM . . . GOD, your friend. …………….come closer.


April 12, 2001



 Buy Ponderins TODAY in Paperback or Kindle on Amazon! 


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram