Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Top 10 Favorite Things by Krysten Lindsay Hager




Top 10 Favorite Things by Krysten Lindsay Hager

1) My Kindle: I love being able to take over a hundred books with me at once. If I’m being honest, the best part about having a Kindle is that if you check out a library book with it, you don’t have to worry about the same things as you would if you borrowed a physical book—such as if the person who read it before you liked to read while sitting on the toilet.

2) Journals: I can never have enough cute notebooks and journals to write it. Sometimes I decide to devote a journal to one thing, then I rationalize that nothing else but that story can be written in it, therefore I must go buy another new one.

3) American Dad: This show has gotten me through so much. I watch it to escape the bad times and to laugh when I need time off. I catch several episodes of it during the week on Cartoon Network and on TBS. Roger the Alien is my spirit animal. I quote the show more than anything else.

4) Pepsi. It is my headache reliever, my comforter, my soother. I drink the real sugar kind and freak out when the store doesn’t have any in stock.

5) Detroit Lions football: yes, they break my heart every single season and yes, I should have learned from the fact my father and grandfather before him also suffered watching season after thankless season. I have to take some responsibility because it’s me who keeps going back. When I was sad watching the first game that was played after my dad passed my mom said, “Well, we have to imagine heaven is better than a Lions game and if it’s not then we’ve all been seriously oversold.”

6) Pacifica soy candles in Lotus Garden: I’m not sure how many I’ve gone through of these, but this is my favorite scent. I also like pairing it with Sandalwood. I imagine the Sandalwood candle is what Ronaldo would smell like…not that I’ve thought about that sort of thing.

7) Terra Sweet Potato Chips: I can’t have regular potato chips, but I can eat sweet potatoes, so finding these was like finding the holy grail of snacking.

8) Nail polish: In Landry in Like,I say that Ashanti is on the never ending quest to find the perfect opaque lavender nail polish. This is my own personal mission in life. I came close once years ago and then they discontinued that shade. One day…one day…

9) My phone: I’m always on my phone checking Instagram, my messages, playing music, and even reading if I’m traveling. But I hate voicemail. Don’t leave me voicemails. Also, don’t read me addresses or spell things to me over the phone. I can’t stand that. I think that comes from having to do that so much in my journalist days. Just text me, email me the info, or hire a sky writer, but don’t say, “Do you have a pen nearby? Can you write this down?”

10) Diana’s Bananas: I am addicted to these frozen chocolate dipped bananas on a stick. I call them choccie bananas and I cannot live without them.



Purchase


Author links



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Women Writers Young Adult YA Author Romance Teen Blog Tour NA Book Fantasy love story New Releases Book Tours drama Hot Coco Clean Romance blog Adult Fiction bloggers needed Book Reviews Needed Science Fiction Interviews Spotlight Cup of Coffee Excerpt BookReviewsNeeded giveaways Author of the Month Author Interview Clean Read Poetry Poem Book Reviews poetess Cover Reveal per-teen Cup of Tea poems Contemporary Romance Poet Jeniann Bowers Character Interviews Sign Up Poetry Is... Kids Book e-book Cupcakes character Dream Cast Top Ten soundtrack Free read Big Ben Tour bio Inspirational Romance Release Day children book playlist BookReviews Middle Grade mystery Book Trailer Inspirational Trailer Reveals Promotional Post UK Author Blog Spots Scones Guest Post Double Decker Book Blasts booksoundtrack News Men Writers history kid books Religious Trailer bloggers Blog Host Small Twitter Party reveal Character Bio. Donut Blog Button Large White Zombie Trailer Reveals reviews Christmas Historical authors Events chiclit dystopian Adventure Author Facts Poet of the Month Romantic Comedy Showcase Author coming soon Audio Book Biographies Book Blast Spotligt quotes DDBMagazine Medium Small Cookie Sub Sandwich Showcase Sugar Cubes cherry choco book blast Tea Sandwich Showcase travel Double it Thursday Memoirs Covers Rating Sale Social Packs Tea Pot Giveaways Large Cake Paranormal T.V. Vampires help meme Character Quiz Comedy DoubletheBooks Dpnating Novella Showcase Support blogging for books cover craft happy health review quotes