Guest Post by Author Anna Othitis


I loved writing my children’s books which give in site and information of value. The wonders of the earth and world amazed me and coming from Zimbabwe, Africa, I wanted to teach and educate the less fortunate and fortunate what the schools do not teach – the History and Geography about the world and the earth. They are not fortunate enough to travel to experience and to see these wonders. In this way they are able to learn, read and see the actual famous sites from their homes. In the rural areas of Africa the children do not get the opportunities that first world countries do. They yearn and hunger for books to read under the trees. These children travel on foot walking long distances to get to their schools, they sometimes have no school buildings to go into, they learn in their homes and under the trees in the vast plains. I would like my charitable instincts to reach the children worldwide. Parents teach your little children well, read to them and teach them on your laps, they love to learn and are always curious and fascinated. “Reading is Knowledge”
Author Links
Amazon author page  
Booksamillion
Pintrest:  
Goggle + Page  
Twitter  
Facebook
My webpage
youtube site  
Goodreads  
About me

KayCee_K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram