Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Character Interview with Miranda





Double Decker Books: It’s nice to have you here today, Miranda. Can you tell us a little about yourself and about your recent adventure?

Miranda: Well, first of all, I’m just an average fourteen year- old girl. I suppose I started taking my friends and family for granted and a wish of sorts was granted, or so I thought at first. This beautiful mermaid and her daughter too me and …well, I don’t want to give too much away, but let’s just say that I learned to appreciate all of my friends and family.

Double Decker Books: What’s this I keep hearing about this “choice” that you had to make?

Miranda: I actually had to make several choices, but ultimately the big choice that I needed to make was heartbreaking but in the end, the right choice and the only possible one that I could live with.

Double Decker Books: That must have been so difficult for a girl your age, to make such an important choice in your life.

Miranda:  Like I said, it was the only way. Everything had a funny way of working out in the end, though. I don’t regret my choice.

Double Decker Books: Can you tell us who you is your role model in your life?

Miranda: Absolutely and without a doubt, my mom. If you had asked me that question earlier, I might not have been so sure. Who am I kidding? I knew it all along, I just didn’t want to admit it.  I could make a list of other role models in my life, such as my dad, Ethan…

Double Decker Books: Whoa, who’s this Ethan? A friend?

Miranda: Ethan is my friend and let’s just leave it at that for now. He is a very special person in my life and I’m lucky to have him to support me.

Double Decker Books: Is there any advice that you would give a friend who may be going through a hard time during their teenage years with friends or family?

Miranda: Yes. Step back and take a look at the big picture, when you do, chances are things are quite a bit brighter than they seem. Don’t get so stuck on complaining about what should be, appreciate the people who around you, those who love you.

Double Decker Books: So, if you could change anything, anything at all, what would it be?

Miranda: Hmm. I’m pretty happy with my life just the way it is now.

Double Decker Books: But, if you could live the ultimate fantasy?

Miranda: You know, sometimes the grass is not always greener.

Double Decker Books: That’s very true. It sounds like you’re speaking from experience.

Miranda: Let’s just say that I have learned a lot these past few months and leave it at that. I hope that others enjoy reading about my story and know that my experience was for the best.

Double Decker Books:  Thank you for joining us today and we wish you the best.

Miranda: You’re welcome, just remember...

Double Decker Books: Wait, let me guess: the grass isn’t always greener?

Miranda:  You got it. (winks)




Buy

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Women Writers Young Adult YA Author Romance Teen Blog Tour NA Book Fantasy love story New Releases Book Tours drama Hot Coco Clean Romance blog Adult Fiction bloggers needed Book Reviews Needed Science Fiction Interviews Spotlight Cup of Coffee Excerpt BookReviewsNeeded giveaways Author of the Month Author Interview Clean Read Poetry Poem Book Reviews poetess Cover Reveal per-teen Cup of Tea poems Contemporary Romance Poet Jeniann Bowers Character Interviews Sign Up Poetry Is... Kids Book e-book Cupcakes character Dream Cast Top Ten soundtrack Free read Big Ben Tour bio Inspirational Romance Release Day children book playlist BookReviews Middle Grade mystery Book Trailer Inspirational Trailer Reveals Promotional Post UK Author Blog Spots Scones Guest Post Double Decker Book Blasts booksoundtrack News Men Writers history kid books Religious Trailer bloggers Blog Host Small Twitter Party reveal Character Bio. Donut Blog Button Large White Zombie Trailer Reveals reviews Christmas Historical authors Events chiclit dystopian Adventure Author Facts Poet of the Month Romantic Comedy Showcase Author coming soon Audio Book Biographies Book Blast Spotligt quotes DDBMagazine Medium Small Cookie Sub Sandwich Showcase Sugar Cubes cherry choco book blast Tea Sandwich Showcase travel Double it Thursday Memoirs Covers Rating Sale Social Packs Tea Pot Giveaways Large Cake Paranormal T.V. Vampires help meme Character Quiz Comedy DoubletheBooks Dpnating Novella Showcase Support blogging for books cover craft happy health review quotes