Twitter Party with Author Mya O'Malley



Q. for @MyaOMalley – What draws you to writing about mermaids?
I've been writing about mermaids since I was a young child. I find the creatures beautiful, mysterious and fascinating.

 Q. for @MyaOMalley – Did you to any research about mermaids for this book?
Q. for @MyaOMalley – How do you think you’ve evolved creatively?
The more I write, the more I learn. I learn from my life experiences, the people and the world around me. I have lots more to learn about creativity and I look forward to it.

Q. for @MyaOMalley – Have you ever thought about writing a book series?
Q. for @MyaOMalley – Who designed the book cover for Miranda's Choice?
The cover was designed by my publisher -Solstice Publishing. MLC Designs4U I love the cover- the girl looks so carefree and happy

 Q. from @purplepenbook for @MyaOMalley - What are your thoughts on good/bad reviews?
I love the fact that people are reading my books-it's very exciting . Reviews are a great way to get feedback thoughts and constructive criticism

 Q. from @the_bookswap Q for @MyaOMalley - Which social network worked best for you?
I think Facebook, Twitter and my blog are working best for me. I feel comfortable posting and communicating. Through those sites- most people are so friendly and helpful. I've met so many wonderful people, authors, readers.

 Q. for @MyaOMalley – Is there one subject you would never write about as an author? What is it?
I don't think I would want to write about violence. I want to give my readers uplifting stories that inspire.

 Q. for @MyaOMalley – Is there a certain type of scene that's harder for you to write than others?
Scenes that involve break ups, heartaches of any kind are always challenging to write. Challenging,but worthwhile for growth

 Q. for @MyaOMalley – When are you planning on putting out your next book?
I have another contemporary romance involving setting of Hurricane Sandy set to release tentatively end of February



Please follow Mya O'Malley & Double Decker Books on Twitter 
today!  



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram