Twitter Party with Mya O'Malley




Q. for @MyaOMalley What are the major themes of your books?
the themes are contemporary romance stories in which my main characters fall in love and get their happy ending.

Q. for @MyaOMalley Did you always want to write?
yes, I've been writing since I was a child- poetry, short stories.I used to write for my grandmother and she kept every story

Q. for @MyaOMalley Have you written a book you love that you have not been able to get published?
Where There is Love was my first - I changed points of view in the story and had major editing overhauls in order to publish

Q. for @MyaOMalley from @KayC3e_K - If you could work with any author who would it be? Nicholas Sparks would be right up there- I love his inspiring love stories, although sad at times, they're touching

Q. for @MyaOMalley When naming your characters do you give any thought to the actual meaning? I try to create names that fit the characters. I suppose I also choose names that I like for my heroes and heroines :)
Q. for @MyaOMalley - What are your thoughts on writing a book series.
I'd love to! I have a mermaid theme YA being released in the next few months- I could easily see that becoming a series

Q. for @MyaOMalley - Who designed your book cover/s?
At First Sight was done by Cora Graphics and Where a There is Love was designed by Classy Designs- love them both!!

Q. for @MyaOMalley - What book/s are you reading at present?
The Killing Hour by Lisa Gardner - it's a thriller- I've read a lot of books by this author

KayCee_K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram