Big Ben Tour: Cupcake Cover Reveal with Author Kat Green


“So well written! I couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait for the sequel!! ” – Kate Youngreview on Amazon
“I could not put this book down.” – Rubina Guerrero review on Amazon 
“It is quite a gripping story.” – Paula Esteban review on Amazon
“I’m in love with Kat Greens writing skills. She knows how to show emotions and action and writes a good balance between it.” – Annika review on Goodreads




Links:


KayCee K

I'm a review & writer. Owner of Double Decker Books a promoting Authors & Poets and YouTube where writers from around the world do guest videos.

I'm the editor and owner of a bookish Magazine  Double the Books.

My personal book blog is Wonder Struck, where I review mostly YA and fangirl over oh so many fandoms!

You can follow me Twitter & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram