Character Interview with Miranda





Double Decker Books: It’s nice to have you here today, Miranda. Can you tell us a little about yourself and about your recent adventure?

Miranda: Well, first of all, I’m just an average fourteen year- old girl. I suppose I started taking my friends and family for granted and a wish of sorts was granted, or so I thought at first. This beautiful mermaid and her daughter too me and …well, I don’t want to give too much away, but let’s just say that I learned to appreciate all of my friends and family.

Double Decker Books: What’s this I keep hearing about this “choice” that you had to make?

Miranda: I actually had to make several choices, but ultimately the big choice that I needed to make was heartbreaking but in the end, the right choice and the only possible one that I could live with.

Double Decker Books: That must have been so difficult for a girl your age, to make such an important choice in your life.

Miranda:  Like I said, it was the only way. Everything had a funny way of working out in the end, though. I don’t regret my choice.

Double Decker Books: Can you tell us who you is your role model in your life?

Miranda: Absolutely and without a doubt, my mom. If you had asked me that question earlier, I might not have been so sure. Who am I kidding? I knew it all along, I just didn’t want to admit it.  I could make a list of other role models in my life, such as my dad, Ethan…

Double Decker Books: Whoa, who’s this Ethan? A friend?

Miranda: Ethan is my friend and let’s just leave it at that for now. He is a very special person in my life and I’m lucky to have him to support me.

Double Decker Books: Is there any advice that you would give a friend who may be going through a hard time during their teenage years with friends or family?

Miranda: Yes. Step back and take a look at the big picture, when you do, chances are things are quite a bit brighter than they seem. Don’t get so stuck on complaining about what should be, appreciate the people who around you, those who love you.

Double Decker Books: So, if you could change anything, anything at all, what would it be?

Miranda: Hmm. I’m pretty happy with my life just the way it is now.

Double Decker Books: But, if you could live the ultimate fantasy?

Miranda: You know, sometimes the grass is not always greener.

Double Decker Books: That’s very true. It sounds like you’re speaking from experience.

Miranda: Let’s just say that I have learned a lot these past few months and leave it at that. I hope that others enjoy reading about my story and know that my experience was for the best.

Double Decker Books:  Thank you for joining us today and we wish you the best.

Miranda: You’re welcome, just remember...

Double Decker Books: Wait, let me guess: the grass isn’t always greener?

Miranda:  You got it. (winks)




Buy

Social Media

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram