Author Interview with Jeremy Simons



Question one:  Tell us a little about yourself.
Answer one:  My name is Jeremy Simons. I live in Grayson, Louisiana, with my wife and three daughters. I’m a horror/suspense author with Twilight Terror Press, a subdivision of Celestial Waters Publishing.

Question two:  How long have you been writing?
Answer two:  I’ve written on and off since I was a kid but only recently had any interest in pursuing getting my works published.

Question three:  Why do you write?
Answer three:  I write because I need to. New ideas come to me on almost a daily basis, and I feel it’s my duty to tell everyone those stories.

Question four:  Who’s your biggest inspirations?
Answer four:  Writing-wise, my biggest inspiration will always be Stephen King. Another would be R. L. Stine; I still have all of the original Goosebumps series tucked away (but don’t tell anybody, HaHa). But in life, I’m inspired by anyone who is just willing to recognize their dreams, work at them, and do what is necessary to achieve them.

Question five:  What’s your favorite thing about writing?

Answer five:  Just being myself in a world I know nothing about. Escaping reality. Exploring new worlds. Being able to discover all of these characters and situations without having to worry about political correctness or offending anyone or pissing anyone off.


The links for Buried Alive are as follows-

My author page is



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram