Character Interview for Naomi




DDB- Hi Naomi. It’s a pleasure having you with us today. Let’s get started. Can I just say that you’ve had a very busy time lately! Tell us about it.


Naomi- Hi there. Thanks for having me here. Yes, I guess you could say I’ve been pretty busy. I don’t want to give anything from the story away, but let’s just say that I have recently finished writing the most amazing story AND I helped some amazing people get the justice they deserved.


DDB-  So you’re a writer?


Naomi- Yes, and this particular story will stay with me forever. The past several months have been frightening, heartbreaking and beautiful, if you can imagine that.  Maggie’s spirit came to me, begging me to help solve a cold case and give her peace and closure. How could I resist? Maggie is a beautiful but tortured soul. I simply had no choice but to help and I couldn’t stop until I gave Maggie the justice she deserved.


DDB-  Sounds fascinating. I’ve heard that you met someone recently and fell in love. Is that true?


Naomi- Oh, that’s true. I met someone very special but it took me a while to figure things out. Let’s just say I was confused about the men in my life for a while.


DDB- Oh, come on. Who is it? Don’t leave us hanging like that!


Naomi- Sorry, if you want to find out, you’ll just have to read the story.
DDB-  Wow- you have been busy! Dealing with ghosts, a love triangle and helping to solve a cold case?


Naomi- Well, yes.


DDB- I hope you have a chance to relax now that your book is written and all.


Naomi-  Oh, I don’t think so. I’m starting to find out when you live on the edge of a cemetery, there’s not much chance for relaxing.


DDB- Wait- are you saying there’s more to the story?


Naomi- Let’s just say there might be a little bit more I have to add to my story now.


DDB- Are you saying that you’re working on a sequel to Maggie?


Naomi- (winks)


DDB- I can’t wait to hear more about that. For now, try to take some time to relax and enjoy that new boyfriend.  It’s been wonderful having you here.


Naomi- I’ll try. (laughs)  Thanks again for having me.


Social Media
Amazon Author Page
Mya O'Malley-Website
Author's Blog
Facebook
Goodreads
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter
Tumblr





Buy links




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram