Character Interview with Declan from Wasted Time






  1. Character Interview with Declan:
   Double Decker Books: We’re so happy you could stop by to talk to us today, Declan. Tell us about how you and Morgan first met.
 
  Declan: It was so long ago, but I can remember it well. I was visiting her school for career day, as a member of the Army National Guard. Morgan was running late for class and I bumped into her in the hallway. Let’s just say from that moment on, we were inseparable.

Double Decker Books: For a while you were, yes, that is until…

Declan: Until I was called to fight in Afghanistan. It was after 9-11 and I had no choice. I was more than ready to fight for our country, though, even if it meant saying goodbye to Morgan. I thought it would temporary. There was no way I could have known that I wouldn’t lay eyes on my fiancée for a very long time.

Double Decker Books: And at that point, Morgan was actually someone else’s fiancée. I believe his name is Mike, correct?

Declan: (sighs) Yes, that’s right. I had my reasons for disappearing and Morgan grew lonely.

Double Decker Books:  Why did you let her go?
Declan:  It was a heart wrenching decision, you have to know that. I made a choice to stay out of her life so that she didn’t waste her time caring for me. I was injured while serving  in Afghanistan. Part of my leg was amputated, I didn’t know if I would ever walk again. I was a mess, both physically and emotionally.

Double Decker Books: Yes, but you had to have known Morgan’s heart wouldn’t survive without you.

Declan: It was the biggest mistake of my life. I regret it every day.

Double Decker Books: Without giving away your story, can you tell us if you and Morgan find happiness again? Is there a chance that destiny brought you together, after all these years?

Declan:  I will say that I am a believer that true love can overcome obstacles, but then again, sometimes love isn’t enough if two people are stubborn.

Double Decker Books: Oh, come on. Was all that time apart wasted time?

Declan: I did a lot of growing during those difficult years, and so did Morgan. I don’t take anything for granted now.

Double Decker Books:  And Morgan? Can you give us an idea if she’s happy now?

Declan:  Morgan is a strong girl, stronger than she even realizes. I loved her then and I love her now. No matter what happened between us, she captured my heart and made it impossible for me to love any other woman.

Double Decker Books: Declan, after everything you’ve been through, I hope you found your happiness. We wish you the best.

Declan: Thank you, I’m at a place where I can only see a bright future ahead.




Buying Links


Social Media

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram