Decembers Author of the Month Interview





SELF AUTHOR INTERVIEW

  1. What is your schedule like when you’re writing?  I write while my kids are at school and once in a while when they’re home, but busy. My brain turns off in the evening, so I don’t get much writing done then. Plus, I want to spend time hanging with the fam in the evening.
  2. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?  I love La La Land whether I’m writing about it or not, so I love going to the movies—the smell of popcorn is like ambrosia—and I enjoy reading and watching TV. I live on a mini farm so I hang out with girls (my chickens) or the horses. I LOVE to organize, so I’m always cleaning something in my spare time. I do have to rest quite a bit since I’m still recovering from Lyme Disease, and other than that, I’m with my hubby and kids.
  3. How many books have you written and which is your favorite?  I’ve written quite a few, but not all of them are published, but I really can’t pick a favorite. Okay, yes I can. I LOVE The Eye of Tanúb. That would be my fav.!
  4. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a veterinarian! But then I found out how much math I’d have to take! That changed my mind pretty quick!
  5. Who are your favorite authors? I really love Stephen King. Especially his earlier books. They have less swearing and tighter editing, and are not so dang long! I also went through a stage where I read everything from Ann Rice. I love her vampire series. I love horror and suspense. I love Shannon Hale, and Dan Wells. Okay, I love a lot of authors. I’m not picky. LOL I love the dystopian novels that are out now too, like The 5th Wave, Hunger Games, Maze Runner etc…
  6. Were you good at English? NO! I was terrible. I couldn’t diagram a sentence if you paid me! I hated it. I just wasn’t good at all that left brain stuff. I’m still not! I love story and imagination. That is where I excel.
  7. What are you working on at the moment? I’m almost finished with a dystopian novel of my own called, Toy Soldiers. I’m really excited about it and can’t wait to show it to my publisher!
Author Links
Blog
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram